Assessment and Professional Development
Assessment and Professional Development provides one-on-one, team, departmental consultation for assessment, and employee and organizational development related activities, including:
- Mission, goal, and outcome development
- Strategic planning
- Department and program level assessment projects
- SA and university assessment and research projects
- Support for data collection
- Student sampling
- Email lists
- Using existing university data
- Assistance with applying for Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval.
If you are interested in conducting IRB approved research, please review the SA IRB How-To document located in the Assessment Toolkit in the APD SharePoint site and schedule a consultation appointment with APD.
Related link: Office of Assessment and Evaluation
- Organizational development consulting